Let’s Start Strong with the 2021 Pacesetter Campaign Kick Off
Give On-Line: September 20th – October 12th
What is a Virtual Pacesetter Campaign?
A Virtual Pacesetter campaign is for federal agencies/installations and commands that kick their campaign off early and help set the pace for the annual campaign.
When is the Virtual Pacesetter Campaign?
The pacesetter is conducted prior to the VAB Zone official kick off and is done 100% virtually. Pacesetters lead by example and set the pace and build momentum for others in the CFC to follow.
2021 VAB Pacesetter campaign: September 20th – October 12th
Benefits of being a Pacesetter:
- Visibly demonstrating your support for our communities.
- Generating pride through your organization’s support of people in need.
- Earn great exposure and recognition: On our CFC zone social media, website, be recognized at both the zone-wide kick-off and finale events, receive a certificate of thanks from the zone’s leadership, and be recognized in our zone’s 2022 charity listing book.
Criteria to be considered a Pacesetter:
- Must have a Pacesetter Kickoff (virtually, in person, or digitally).
- Donations contributed online during Pacesetter timeframe.
- Must provide documentation of Pacesetter efforts (Events, Kickoff, campaign activities, Pacesetter communications) by emailing our zone at [email protected].
Give early to ensure you get your donor recognition gift!
- 60th Anniversary Button: Donors who participate in 2021. While supplies last.
- Diamond Donor 60th Anniversary Coin: Donors who pledge $60 a month, or more ($720 annually). While supplies last.