Some of the campaign’s most important activities take place after the campaign has ended. This is the time to Show Some Love and say “thank you” to department, agency, or installation leadership, campaign workers and donors. Recognition and appreciation build morale and a strong foundation for next year’s campaign. The CFC offers a variety of ways to recognize your department, individual offices, campaign workers, and donors.
**To request customized certificates for yourself, your team members or Agency/Office, please email your request to: [email protected]. Be sure to include which award(s) you are requesting and the names you would like on each certificate.
- Show You Care Award - Available for download for Campaign Coordinators and Keyworkers. (Available by request, see above)
- Show Some Love Impact Award - Available for download. Awarded to all agencies achieving 100% contact. (Available by request, see above)
Nominated Awards for Individuals
Individual awards may be nominated by an agency head/commander, another CFC campaign worker, or self-nominated.
- Campaign Hero – A CFC hero is a person who implemented a successful CFC campaign and went above and beyond the call of duty in service to the campaign. This recognition will be awarded to up to three outstanding key CFC campaign representatives. The top three nominations will be submitted for the national CFC Hero Award. All campaign workers are eligible to be nominated for CFC Hero.
- Most Valuable Volunteer - Recognizes a Keyworker or volunteer who made the most valuable contribution in their Agency, contributing to the overall success of their Agency's campaign.
Nomination Awards for Agencies/Departments/Units
Units/Departments must be a recognized entity under a federal Agency/Command with their own units. Awards may be nominated by an agency head/commander or CFC campaign worker.
- CFC Innovator Award - Innovative activities can be in the areas of campaign administration/management, marketing, fundraising & incentive efforts and/or other innovations which display creativity and excellence during the 2020 CFC Campaign. Examples include initiating new or improved methods of CFC awareness, method used for the education of donors, implementing a new technology while promoting CFC, conducting an innovative CFC activity/event, etc.
- Spirit of the Community Award - Awarded to the agency that displays exceptional creativity, develops strategies to increase participation or leadership, while fostering goodwill and achieving recognizable results.